The CU+7 Program bridges Ukrainian exporters to North America by helping to introduce their products to target market(s) and leverage advantages & benefits of Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement (CUFTA), Canada Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ) and capabilities of IBC Digital Bridge® to minimize their initial investment in penetrating new market(s).
Canada Foreign Trade Zones are “officially designated by Government of Canada for eligibility for tariffs and tax exemptions with respect to the purchase or importation of raw materials, components or finished goods” (Source: Government of Canada website).
According Government of Canada, “such materials and goods can generally be stored, processed or assembled in the foreign trade zone for re-export (in which case taxes and duties generally would not apply) or for entry into the domestic market (in which case taxes and duties would be deferred until the time of entry)”.
We are offering export / re-export strategy design and/or representation services in Canada to Ukrainian businesses and enabling them to save working capital, eliminate unnecessary transactions and maximize exports in North America by taking advantages and benefits of foreign trade zones, currently, in Niagara FTZ.
- Duty-free manufacturing tariff
- Deferred/relieved duties and taxes
- Upfront relief of duties
- Refunded duties for exported goods
- Upfront relief of sales tax on certain imports and domestic purchases
- Upfront relief of sales tax on certain imports
- No heavy paper burden
- No geographic restriction - accessible regardless of location
- Improved cash flow
- Reduced operating expenses
- Increased international competitiveness
- Proximity to US border
Who can benefit of our services?
- Exporters and export distributors
- Manufacturers adding limited value
- Government technical assistance projects
- Producers adding limited value
- Logistic services providers
- Transporters & warehouse operators
Possible forms of operation in Canada we help to establish:
- Branch of foreign company
- Partnership with Canadian corporation
SPECIAL Programs we connect to (eligibility depends on the nature of intended business)
- Duties Relief Program
- Drawback Program
- Customs Bonded Warehouse Program
- Export Distribution Centre Program
- Exporters of Processing Services Program
1. ONLINE INTRODUCTORY MEETINGS
To introduce the unique advantages, services and benefits of the FTZ to interested Ukrainian businesses, we conduct scheduled introductory one-to-one online free meetings to know more about the businesses and to understand how we could help to effectively introduce and connect them to North America markets using advantages and benefits of the FTZ and IBC Digital Bridge.
2. EXPORT / RE_EXPORT STRATEGY DESIGN
3. BUSINESS TOURS | SITE VISITS
On request of interested Ukrainian businesses, we also help to prepare and provide logistic support of group & individual business tours | site visits to enable the businesses to
- visit potential business partners or/and sites of future business,
- receive guidance with respect to possible forms of business operation, as well as,
- discover the beauty & feel spirit of the Canada region of future business.
4. REPRESENTATION SERVICES
HOW TO GET STARTED?
Please, CLICK HERE to sign up to free online introductory meeting to introduce export capability of your business.
The businesses having active account with IBC Digital Bridge platform can submit their request any time to arrange business trip for their company (tour, single site visit, potential business partner visit, etc.) to Niagara region of Canada. For doing so, please, CLICK HERE .
Our team will contact you shortly.