International Business Cooperation Digital Bridge (IBC Digital BridgeTM) is the innovative web platform that empowers municipalities, provinces, federal programs and in-country businesses to effectively Present, Promote on 24/7 basis their foreign direct Investment Opportunities and Export Development Opportunities globally, as well as, Connect and Communicate with interested foreign businesses to enable implementation of the opportunities in the form of mutually beneficial projects.
IBC Digital Bridge also enables interested foreign businesses to Present, Promote 24/7 their Business Investment | Export Initiatives to municipalities, provinces, federal programs and in-country businesses, as well as, Connect to and Communicate with interested municipalities, provinces, federal programs and local businesses regarding implementation of the initiatives in the form of mutually beneficial projects.
IBC Digital Bridge Platform is designed to
- streamline the processes of attracting foreign direct investment and export development with involvement of foreign investment,
- multiply effectiveness of investment promotion and export development campaigns,
- increase performance of attracting foreign direct investments for implementation of Municipal | Provincial Investment Opportunities or Export Development Opportunities and
- significantly reduce administrative and operational costs related to the promotion campaigns.
According to our evaluation, using the Platform during 3 years would increase: foreign direct investments to Canadian provinces and municipalities by more than 50%, and exports by small & medium businesses - more than 20%. IBC Digital Bridge Platform is an ideal presentation, promotion, connection and communication tool for the municipalities participating in the Invest Canada-Community Initiatives (ICCI) Program, which is Canada Government Program. The use of the Platform services would greatly improve Canadian communities’ performance and capacity to attract, retain and expand foreign direct investment (FDI), and, thus, effectively contribute to increasing Canadian employment and improving Canada’s capacity to compete in the global economy.
IBC Bridge Canada, Inc has currently deployed two digital spaces:
- IBC Digital Bridge to CANADA to Present, Promote, Connect and Communicate on 24/7 basis Municipality / Province Investment & Export Development Opportunities in Canada to foreign businesses, as well as, Business Investment/Export Initiatives from foreign businesses to Canadian municipalities, provinces and businesses;
- IBC Digital Bridge to UKRAINE to Present, Promote, Connect and Communicate on 24/7 basis Municipality / Oblast Investment & Export Development Opportunities in Ukraine to foreign businesses, as well as, Business Investment/Export Initiatives from foreign businesses to Ukrainian municipalities, oblasts and businesses,
however, there is no limitation to scale up to deploy similar digital bridges to any interested country.
IBC Digital Bridge provides its users with integrated digital toolset to effectively Present, Promote, Connect and Communicate their Opportunities or Initiatives, from single desktop, tablet or mobile screen.
Currently available integrated digital tools are:
- dedicated media forms for submitting promotional materials on the Opportunities or Initiatives with possibility to add relevant images (image slider), video (private video, YouTube or Vimeo), Executive Summary, geolocation data, etc.
- geolocation tools to show promoted opportunities / initiatives on Google Map with access to the opportunity/ initiative contents and even to its location on the street, in a click,
- private video-audio enabled digital rooms (Video Chat) to enable one-to-one communications to discuss the opportunities | initiatives,
- private Instant messaging between registered users,
- instant VoIP phone calls, SMS-to-mobile service from within your browser window, to share information about the opportunity or foreign business initiative with friends or colleagues YOU KNOW,
- reports for Municipality | Province | Government Program | Foreign Business to view opportunities by country, province, municipality, type of investment, industry sector, investment expected/offered, etc.
- reports for Foreign business to view Municipal | Provincial Investment Opportunities or Export Development Opportunities, and immediately book One-to-One Online Video Meeting(s) with Municipality | Province, should the business want to discuss the Opportunity promoted on IBC Digital Bridge,
- reports for Municipality | Province | Government Program to view Business Investment | Export Initiatives from foreign businesses, with possibility to book One-to-One Online Video Meeting(s) with Foreign Business immediately, if the Municipality | Province wants to discuss the Initiative,
- integrated shop and payment system,
- advertising opportunities on Front page and Discovery page of the Platform,
- event calendar to facilitate communication schedule,
- many other convenience digital tools.
The Platform is operated by IBC Bridge Canada, Inc., member of Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce.
The IBC Digital Bridge Platform has been invented and founded by Mykhailo Magal, Ph.D., ITIL, today's Chairman & President of IBC Bridge Canada, Inc., who was working on its model, architecture, process design and integration since 2010.
We invite municipalities, provinces (oblasts) and federal (national) programs to employ innovative services of IBC Digital Bridge to effectively attract foreign direct investments from around the world, generate more export opportunities, thus, increase employment and improve your country capacity to effectively compete in the global economy.
Should you want to know how to apply IBC Digital Bridge Platform to meet your specific needs, we are here to help you.
Please, Contact Us.